Eyeline Foam Aquatic Belts
Deep-water running is ideal for those recovering from injuries or suffering with back pain. The resistance of the water gives a great cardiovascular and strengthening workout.
Being deep in the water decreases stress on your joints, as well as increases your range of motion.
Because there is no impact, an injured athlete can train in the water to remain fit while waiting for their injuries to heal.
Our soft foam belt is for deep water exercising, running, rehab and general fitness.
- Available Sizes (Webbed Belt Measurement)
X-Small 70-105cm Under 45kgs
Small 85-120cm 46-70kgs
Medium 115-140cm 71-100kgs
Large 115-140cm over 101kgs
- Soft durable High Density EVA foam 1pc construction belt
- Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit
- Suspends body vertically in the water
- Great training & rehabilitation aid
Belts - Small Belt-ARBS, Medium Belt-ARBM, Large Belt-ARBL
Buckle - ARBB