Black plastic version of the original and genuine Acme Thunderer, complete with it's famous deep, low tone. Tough and bite resistant - longer life than standard plastics
Sound is as used by AFL (Australian Rules football) umpires.
- Made in UK - 130 years of whistle making experience
- Injection-molded polycarbonate plastic is lightweight and durable to last through games and practices
- Natural cork ball helps the whistle emit a highly audible trill to get the attention of players or spectators
- Waterproof speed pea which doesn't lose intensity when growing wet with saliva
- Unbeatable in strong winds and easily heard because of fluctuating frequencies
- Black finish for low-profile